What is a Worry Stone?
Worry Stones, also called fidget stones, soothing stones, sensory stones, or thumb stones are porous stones with an intent to ease your stress and release the anxiety.
In other words, it is just the purest form of essential medicine. Worry stones produce a strong field of healing intensity, which protects the semblance, and they are present from the Mother Goddess, whether worry stones are formed naturally, cut from semi-precious gems, or molded with human-made materials.
According to conventional cognitive behavior therapy, the use of a worry stone can be a healthy, self-soothing exercise that can help counter negative comforting habits like lip biting or nail biting, as an example. Worry stones are often used along with other relaxation exercises to give the maximum benefits to the user.
How do we Use Worry Stone
worry stones are used by holding the between the index finger and thumb and smoothly moving our thumb back and forth across the stone. They are also a discreet way to take care of anxiety in public. Keeping a stone in your pocket and brushing it will help you counter tensed situations.
Worry stones can be used to disperse or ground negative energies and feelings. All stones are an element of Earth, offer gifts of stability, rest, and patience. Rubbing a worry stone helps the mind to focus and calms the mind and the body. It is also used to meditate, which is an excellent way to put all your problems into perspective.
Types of Worry Stones
1. Black onyx worry stones
It is a dark coloured lustrous stone that can be polished to give a mirror finish look.
2. Rose quartz worry stones
This worry stone is the most effective for people who are healing from emotional trauma.
3. Jasper worry stones
This worry stone comes in a wide range of colors and reminds the user that the universe is full of amazing things.
Benefits of Worry Stone
Worry stone serves a lot of benefits stated below:
- Worry stone plays a vital role in reflexology as it helps to press the reflex points in the thumb and finger.
- Therapists often give worry stone to the patients while performing the therapy to divert the patient from the procedure and making him comfortable during complex And intensive treatments.
- Worry stone instills a better sense of calm, which can help in coping with substance Abuse or Smoking Cessation.
- It helps in coping up with destructive and addictive habits such as nail-biting, skin picking, or hair scratching.
- While rubbing a worry stone is an easy task, it also helps in distracting the user from coping with stress and handling the worries.
Best Worry Stone
Rose Quartz Worry Stone is the best worry stone readily available on Amazon at a very affordable price, and it works wonders for those who are healing from heartaches!
Worry stones are easy to keep and benefit the user, which makes it a must-have thing for people! However, it depends on person to person as to which stone to keep.